Public Workshops Melbourne
Business Presentation & Confidence Skills Melbourne
Course: Business Presentation & Confidence Skills – Melbourne
Time: 9am – 4pm
Only $695 per person
Normally $895 per person
includes GST & lunch
Ibis on Little Bourke Street
600 Little Bourke Street
Melbourne (250 metres from Southern Cross Station in Spencer Street)
By Car: Paid parking is available at adjoining car parks
By Public Transport:
Flinders Street Station is only 250 metres away over Yarra footbridge
Travelodge Southbank is situated immediately next door to Eureka Tower
Status: Bookings now open
Group Size: Limited to only 8 participants
Includes: Lunch, morning tea & refreshments
Certificates: Laminated individually signed certificate on completion
Who should attend?
This fun and fully interactive workshop is equally suited to novice & experienced presenters looking to improve their confidence when making internal & external presentations.
These popular courses usually book out early, note early bird discounts are available.
Our very popular and fully interactive one day workshops are ideal for business people wanting to learn how to present to large and small groups in a confident and authoritative way.
The course deals with both the theory and practical side of presenting and teaches you how engage your audience form the start. Learn how to structure your presentation depending on your specific needs and desired outcomes.
In particular we teach you the techniques used by professional speakers to ensure you not only confident but enjoy making future presentations.
We deal with tips for staying on track as well as answering difficult questions with ease.
- Developing your personality when presenting to Internal & External groups
- Dealing with confidence and nerve related issues
- The keys to engaging your audience
- Structuring your presentation
- Learn to speak with influence, persuasion and authority
- Dealing with difficult questions
- How to time your presentation
- Dealing with large and small audiences
- Learn the secrets of professional speakers
- When to use A/V equipment
- Develop your personal brand
- Learn to read Body language
About Public Speaking Australia
Public Speaking Australia has been teaching professional presentation skills to business in Australia, New Zealand and Asia since 1999. Our clients include Business people, Government, Politicians and Celebrities.